Sunday, January 26, 2014

Projects

It says, "Go slow and enjoy the journey."  The pattern was found at a garage sale in a fabulous box of "junk".  It took a while, but I finally got it done.

I am adding it to my box of glamping gear.  That's right, glamping gear.  The die hard tent camper is working to join the ranks of glampers.  You won't find me in heels, and there will still be dirt under my nails (and on the doles of my feet), but enjoying some of life's finer things even while living outdoors is a fine plan to this gal.  I have begun taking stock of the items in my home that I will be adding to the box, as well as the things I will make too.  Most importantly, I have started a "Glamper" fund to save up for a small "fix-her-up" trailer of my own.

So, added to the list of all the gifts I want to make for everyone this year, is a list of items I want to make for me.

A glampin' we will go, a glampin' we will go, hi ho the dairy-o a glampin' we will go..........

No comments:

Post a Comment